"It is a token of health and gentle characteristics when women of high thoughts and accomplishments love to sew; especially as they are never more at home with their own hearts than while so occupied." ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Holidays!! I have been very busy "trying" to take decent photos of my new items. Gosh, it has been quite the day!! First my camera card decided not to work, then the camera ohhhh and did I mention we are having a terrible storm and the lights are flickering as we speak!! Yikes if and when I get these goodies posted to my sites.....it will be short of a miracle. I always think, gosh, that should take a few minutes.......well, I have been at this for a good 6 hours!! If only I could take a decent photo!! Might have to invest in a tri pod and a better camera....to do list already started for 2010!! Hope you all are staying dry and are busy getting ready for a wonderful Holiday Season!! From my Home to Yours, " Happy Holidays."

No comments: