"It is a token of health and gentle characteristics when women of high thoughts and accomplishments love to sew; especially as they are never more at home with their own hearts than while so occupied." ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Swap Arrived

My Fabric Swap arrived!! Gosh my head is just spinning.......Mare you sent me so many wonderful fabrics, trims, vintage buttons, and to top it off, wonderful wool from your own sheep!! I am so excited to take part in this wonderful swap......Mother's Day is perfect!! I hope I can make something you will love with this wonderful collection you sent me!! Well, off to the drawing board and my sewing room. Good luck to all the girls on WSOAPP......this should be fun!! Stay tuned to our creations!! Postings will be listed on ebay........April 18th :)

No comments: