"It is a token of health and gentle characteristics when women of high thoughts and accomplishments love to sew; especially as they are never more at home with their own hearts than while so occupied." ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day~~~





Happy Mother's Day!! I hope you have a special day, filled with family and cherished blessings!! We started our Mother's Day with my son Stephen graduating from Pharmacy school at Washington State University in Spokane Wa. He is following in his brother's footsteps, two pharmacists and a cosmotologist.....what more could a proud Mama ask for? After graduation we took a little road trip to one of my favorite places......The Buggy Barn Quilt shop. I had a wonderful time, while Dad and Stephen played with their new i Pad......I purchased some wonderful fabrics and had a lovely visit with the ladies. Their little barn is filled to the top with beautiful quilts, fabrics, fantastic projects and wonderful patterns. I hope to join in the fun in August to take Maggie Bonanomi's class at their annual quilt show. So exciting!!
Tomorrow I plan on working with my roses and planting my containers with flowers. It should be a lovely day, we finally have some sunshine. I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments: