"It is a token of health and gentle characteristics when women of high thoughts and accomplishments love to sew; especially as they are never more at home with their own hearts than while so occupied." ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Simply Primitives for October 15th

Pour yourself a warm cup of cider and visit all the Primitive Artists on Simply Primitives!! Lots of goodies for your consideration!! We have been busy!! To all my blogger family, I am sorry I haven't been posting as much lately. Have had many doctor appointments for my Sweet Hubby, I will post more in the future when he is on the mend and my "nursing" is not needed. Hugs to you all for your patience!! Hope this finds you and your family enjoying a Crisp Autumn Day filled with Sunshine and the Blessings of Health and Happiness!!!

Blessings to you All,
Mona

3 comments:

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Mona~
Everything is beautiful.....as always!! You always do such a wonderful job with your creations!!
Just know you are in my prayers!

Blessings and Hugs~
Julie

Cat Haven Craft House said...

Prayers for a quick recovery for your hubby and stamina for you!

old crow said...

Thank you so very much!! When the word "cancer" comes into your life, it is devastating, we are lucky to have such wonderful doctors in our area!! We have a battle on our hands, but we are in good hands!!Blessings to you my dear friends!!