"It is a token of health and gentle characteristics when women of high thoughts and accomplishments love to sew; especially as they are never more at home with their own hearts than while so occupied." ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne

Monday, November 14, 2011

Simply Primitives November 15th Update




Time to grab a hot cup of  your favorite brew and visit the artists on Simply Primitives. Take a few minutes to see all the offerings we have for November. Hopefully you will find something that will fill that perfect spot in your primitive home. It has been a very busy few weeks. Hope this finds you enjoying a relaxing visit, if you ever have any questions, I would love to hear from you. Please check back for an upcoming "Holiday Giveaway". I will be posting in the next few days. I want to put together a lovely Holiday grouping.

Primitive Blessings to you and yours,
Mona Holland

2 comments:

Roberta said...

Mona, great dolls! I especially like your Santa and reindeer. What a wonderful quote from Nathaniel Hawthorn! I don't believe I'd paused to read that before (always too anxious to see the photos!), but it's a gem. ~Roberta

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh Mona - these are adorable!! You're making me want to start a whole new collection of Christmas goodies!!! I, too, especially love the Santa and reindeer...too sweet! Happy Tuesday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin